gold savings app
What we offer
Buy, save and sell gold instantly.
Track live gold prices every minute.
Withdraw your savings whenever you need it.
Redeem your physical gold starting from 1 gram.
Send gold to anyone with a valid HelloGold account.
Refer your friends and family and get rewarded with gold.
Most Innovative Islamic Retail Product
Prominent in Wealth, Asset & Investment Management
Best Islamic Wealth Management Fintech Company
Most Outstanding Islamic Fintech Company
Most Innovative Islamic Retail Product & Fastest Growing Islamic Wealth Management Fintech Company
We want you to save not spend
That’s why all accounts are 100% free.
The essential features to start saving.
- Buy allocated gold from as low as RM1
- Sell your gold from any amount
- Receive gold from other HelloGold users
- Refer your friends and family to get rewards
- Automated savings with SmartSaver
- Gold holdings of up to RM1,500
A savings experience to suit your every need.
- HelloGold Basic account features
- Seamless cash withdrawal to your bank account
- Redeem physical gold from a minimum of 1 gram
- Send & receive gold from your friends and family
- Increased daily transaction limit of up to RM30,000
- Unlimited gold holdings
How to get started
Download HelloGold from the
Google Play or App Store.
Register and verify your details.
Buy any amount of gold from RM1!
Your automated savings plan
Your very own personalised savings companion that helps you buy gold at the lowest prices every weekday.
We're thorough about identity
At HelloGold, we practice KYC, the industry standard during the registration process when we ask for your personal details, as well as images of yourself and your MyKad/Passport.
KYC (Know-Your-Customer) is a process regulated by Bank Negara Malaysia, where financial institutions are required to take steps to authenticate a customer’s identity.
We're serious about security
HelloGold utilises the latest technologies such as AES-256 encryption and a combination of TLS/SSL with 2FA to secure all communications and transaction requests.
Your data is also secured in accordance with the Malaysia Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA).