HelloGold Zero Admin Fee Promotion Terms and Conditions
- The HelloGold Zero Admin Fee (“The Promotion”) is organised and sponsored by HelloGold Sdn. Bhd. (Company No. 1170189-H) (“HelloGold”). The Promotion is governed by these terms and conditions, including any subsequent amendments thereto (“Terms & Conditions”).
- All participants in the Promotion will be deemed to have accepted the Terms & Conditions.
- The Promotion is open to all HelloGold account users (“Customers”).
- Customers currently participating in any other HelloGold SmartSaver promotion (such as Chinese New Year Golden Giveaway, Payday Rewards Campaign, RM10 Giveaway) may participate in this Promotion by cancelling their existing SmartSaver plan and re-subscribing to a new SmartSaver plan during the Promotion Period.
- Employees of HelloGold are eligible to enter the Promotion.
- To be eligible for this Promotion, Customers must subscribe to the HelloGold SmartSaver plan and successfully transfer:
- RM120 or more between 18 June 2019 at 1:00am until 18 July 2019 at 11:59pm; or
- RM150 or more between the 22 July 2019 at 1:00am until 31 August 2019 at 11:59pm
- (collectively the “Promotion Periods”).
- HelloGold reserves the right to extend or shorten the Promotion Period at its own discretion.
- All entries received before or after the Promotion Period shall automatically be disqualified.
- Customers must subscribe and fund their HelloGold SmartSaver plan at:
- RM120 or more for a minimum duration of 6 months consistently calculated from the date of subscription within the Promotion Period (“Term”) by either:
- RM150 or more for a minimum duration of 6 months consistently calculated from the date of subscription within the Promotion Period (“Term”) by either:
- manually funding the HelloGold SmartSaver plan; or
- funding via Direct Debit.
- Customers who successfully complete the 6-month term will receive a rebate of all administration fees (in gold) charged during the Term, on the Customer’s total gold holdings in both the main HelloGold account and SmartSaver account up to a total of 10 grams of gold (“Reward”).
- The Reward will be deposited into the Customer’s main HelloGold account at the end of the 6-months savings period on:
- 20 January 2020 from 1:00 am up to 11:59 pm for Customers who successfully transferred funds to the HelloGold SmartSaver plan between 18 June 2019 at 1:00am until 2 July 2019 at 11:59pm;
- 20 January 2020 from 1:00 am up to 11:59 pm for Customers who successfully transferred funds to the HelloGold SmartSaver plan between 3 July 2019 at 1:00am until 18 July 2019 at 11:59pm;
- 11 February 2020 who successfully transferred funds to the HelloGold SmartSaver plan between 22 July 2019 at 1:00am until 11 August 2019 at 11:59pm; or
- 2 Mar 2020 from 1:00 am up to 11:59 pm who successfully transferred funds to the HelloGold SmartSaver plan between 12 August 2019 at 1:00am until 31 August 2019 at 11:59pm;
- (collectively the “Reward”).
- If the Customer fails to transfer the minimum amount each month (by the due date stated in the monthly reminder posts) during the Term or cancel their subscription within the Term, the Customer is not entitled to receive any Reward.
- Once the Reward has been credited into the Customer’s account, he/she will be notified via Email and app notification. HelloGold will not be liable for any failed notifications due to third party systems errors.
- HelloGold reserves the right to substitute the Reward for other rewards of equivalent value without prior notice, at its absolute discretion.
- At the end of the Term, the Customer has the option of either withdrawing gold and cash balance or continue to save for another 6-months to achieve their savings goals.
- All other terms and conditions of the HelloGold SmartSaver plan apply.
DISCLAIMER AND INDEMNITY
- The participants understand and agree that their participation in the Promotion is at their own risk and HelloGold is not liable to any person whether in tort, contract, statute or otherwise for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages or costs in connection with their participation in the Promotion.
- HelloGold makes no representation or warranty whatsoever pertaining to:
- the continuous, uninterrupted and error-free operation of the Promotion;
- the accuracy of information and statements in the Promotion page; Facebook page and ads with external approved partners;
- the security and freedom from any computer viruses or other harmful properties.
- The participants acknowledge and agree that to the fullest extent permitted by law, HelloGold disclaims all liabilities for any claims for damages, losses, costs and expenses arising from participation in the Promotion.
- HelloGold reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions, the mechanics or processes of the Promotion at any time without any prior notice and the participants shall be bound to such amendments.
- These Terms and Conditions are available in the English language and Bahasa Malaysia. In the event of any conflict or inconsistencies between the English language Terms & Conditions and the Bahasa Malaysia Terms & Conditions, the English language version shall prevail.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- The Promotion and all information published and related to it (including text, graphics, symbols, icons, software and trademarks) are protected by copyright and trade mark and remains the sole property of HelloGold.
- HelloGold collects personal identifiable information to provide services or to correspond with the participant. This information is stored in a manner appropriate to the nature of the data by HelloGold and is used to fulfil the participant’s request(s). By submitting the participant’s personal information, HelloGold deems that permission is given by the participant to HelloGold and/or its authorised agents to use this information for the purpose of present and future marketing and promotional purposes and to improve its products and services. If the participant informs HelloGold via the Careline at firstname.lastname@example.org that the above information should not be used as a basis for further contact, HelloGold will respect the participant’s request. The participant’s information will not be provided or shared with other companies or partners for their independent use.
- HelloGold shall not be liable for any default in respect of the Promotion due to any act of God, acts of Government, war, riot, strike, lockout, industrial action, fire, flood, storm, technical or system failures or any event beyond the reasonable control of HelloGold.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of Malaysia.