HelloGold Zero Buy Fees Leap Year Promotion
- The HelloGold Zero Buy Fees “The Promotion”) is organised and sponsored by HelloGold Sdn. Bhd. (Company No. 1170189-H) (“HelloGold”). The Promotion is governed by these terms and conditions, including any subsequent amendments thereto (“Terms & Conditions”).
- All participants in the Promotion will be deemed to have accepted the Terms & Conditions.
- The Promotion is open to all HelloGold Basic and PRO users (“Participants”).
- For the avoidance of doubt, please refer to the FAQ for the transaction limits relating to HelloGold Basic user and PRO user.
- Purchases made via the SmartSaver plan during the Promotion Period are excluded from the promotion.
- The Promotion will run from 28 February 2020 at 9:00:00 am to 28 February 2020 at 11:59:59 pm according to GMT+ 8 in Malaysia (“Promotion Period”).
- All purchases made before or after the Promotion Period shall automatically be disqualified.
- HelloGold reserves the right to extend or shorten the Promotion Period at its own discretion.
- Participants that purchase gold via Buy Gold during the Promotion Period will not be charged a buy transaction fee (“Buy Fee”). For the avoidance of doubt, the Buy Fee is referred to as ‘Caj Transaksi’ and ‘购买费用 ‘ in Bahasa Melayu and Mandarin communications respectively.
- Participants must directly purchase gold via cash balance, online banking or Boost (“Buy Gold”). For the avoidance of doubt, Buy Gold does not include SmartSaver purchase and/or contributions.
- For the avoidance of doubt, upon a successful purchase, the Buy Fee will not be charged but the administration fee and the sell transaction fee will still be charged during the Promotion Period.
Disclaimer and Indemnity
- The participants understand and agree that their participation in the Promotion is at their own risk and HelloGold is not liable to any person, whether in tort, contract, statute or otherwise for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages or costs in connection with their participation in the Promotion.
HelloGold makes no representation or warranty whatsoever pertaining to:
- the continuous, uninterrupted and error-free operation of the Promotion;
- the accuracy of information and statements in the Promotion page; Facebook page and ads with external approved partners;
- the security and freedom from any computer viruses or other harmful properties.
- HelloGold reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions, the mechanics or processes of the Promotion at any time without any prior notice and the Participants shall be bound to such amendments.
- HelloGold will not be held accountable for any loss of property during the Promotion.
- HelloGold reserves the right to change, amend and/or postpone the Promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or as deemed necessary.
- HelloGold will not be liable for any failed notifications due to third party systems errors.
Intellectual Property Rights
- The Promotion and all information published and related to it (including text, graphics, symbols, icons, software and trademarks) are protected by copyright and trademark and remain the sole property of HelloGold.
- HelloGold collects personal identifiable information to provide services or to correspond with the participant. This information is stored in a manner appropriate to the nature of the data by HelloGold and is used to fulfil the participant’s request(s). By submitting the participant’s personal information, HelloGold deems that permission is given by the participant to HelloGold and/or its authorised agents to use this information for the purpose of present and future marketing and promotional purposes and to improve its products and services. If the participant informs HelloGold via the Careline at [email protected] that the above information should not be used as a basis for further contact, HelloGold will respect the participant’s request. The participant’s information will not be provided or shared with other company or partners for their independent use.
- HelloGold shall not be liable for any default in respect of the Promotion due to any act of God, acts of Government, war, riot, strikes, protests, lockout, industrial action, fire, flood, storm, technical or system failures or any event beyond the reasonable control of HelloGold.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of Malaysia.