HelloGold Savings Makeover Terms & Conditions
- The HelloGold Savings Makeover (“the Promotion”) is organised and sponsored by HelloGold Sdn. Bhd. (Company No. 1170189-H) (“HelloGold”). This Promotion is governed by these terms and conditions. (“Terms & Conditions”).
- All Participants in the Promotion will be deemed to have accepted the Terms & Conditions.
- The Promotion is open to all registered and verified HelloGold Basic and PRO users (“Participants”).
- For the avoidance of doubt, please refer to the FAQ for the transaction limits relating to HelloGold Basic user and PRO user.
- Employees of HelloGold and anyone directly connected with the Promotion are not eligible to enter the Promotion.
- Purchases/Contributions made via the SmartSaver plan during the Promotion Period are excluded.
- Any decision to disqualify a participant is at the sole discretion of HelloGold.
- The Promotion will run from 2nd March 2020 at 1:00:00 am to 8th March 2020 at 11:59:59 pm GMT+8 (“ Promotion Period”).
- All entries received before or after the Promotion shall automatically be disqualified.
- HelloGold reserves the right to shorten or extend the Promotion Period without prior notice.
- To qualify for the Promotion, participants must successfully purchase at least RM100 worth of gold in one single transaction via Boost payment method (“Buy Gold”) via the HelloGold app during the Promotion Period.
- For the avoidance of doubt, Participants who Buy Gold via cash balance or online banking (FPX) are excluded from this Promotion.
- Every purchase of a minimum of RM100 in a single transaction earns Participants 1 entry . For the avoidance of doubt, RM200 is then equivalent to 2 entries, RM300 is equivalent to 3 entries or RM500 is equivalent to 5 entries.
- Participants must then proceed to fill in details of their full name, email and phone number registered with HelloGold in the form provided on the Landing Page within the Promotion Period (“Participation Form”).
- For the avoidance of doubt, failure to fill in the details in the Participation form within the Promotion Period would not entitle Participants to be eligible in the Promotion.
- Participants are not permitted to accumulate purchases of less than RM100. For example, Participants who purchase RM50 worth in gold in one single transaction and proceed to purchase another RM50 worth in gold in a subsequent single transaction or any combination of less than RM100 in multiple transactions, will not be eligible to participate in the Promotion.
- All gold purchased during the Promotion Period can be withdrawn or redeemed based on HelloGold’s terms and conditions in effect at that point in time.
- 50 Winners shall be selected at random, either by hand or by other means and methods (which may be manual or computerized) as the Company may determine in its sole and absolute discretion. (“The Winners’’).
- Winner announcement will be made via Social Media (Instagram post, Facebook post and Twitter post).
- Each winner will receive an Urban Decay makeover e-voucher worth RM200 via email provided from the Participation form and RM10 cashback from Boost via Boost app within five (5) working days from the Winner announcement.
- HelloGold reserves the right to substitute the prizes for other prizes of equivalent value without prior notice to the Participants at its absolute discretion.
- All participants in the Promotion expressly consent to public disclosure of their names, photos and particulars for publicity purposes connected to the Promotion. The Winners also consents to cooperate and participate in any publicity activities that may be organised by HelloGold.
Disclaimer and Indemnity
- The participants understand and agree that their participation in the Promotion is at their own risk and HelloGold is not liable to any person, whether in tort, contract, statute or otherwise for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages or costs in connection with their participation in the Promotion.
HelloGold makes no representation or warranty whatsoever pertaining to:
- the continuous, uninterrupted and error-free operation of the Promotion;
- the accuracy of information and statements in the Promotion page; Facebook page and ads with external approved partners;
- the security and freedom from any computer viruses or other harmful properties.
- HelloGold reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions, the mechanics or processes of the Promotion at any time without any prior notice and the Participants shall be bound to such amendments.
- HelloGold will not be held accountable for any loss of property during the Promotion.
- HelloGold reserves the right to change, amend and/or postpone the Promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or as deemed necessary.
Intellectual Property Rights
- The Promotion and all information published and related to it (including text, graphics, symbols, icons, software and trademarks) are protected by copyright and trademark and remain the sole property of HelloGold.
- HelloGold collects personal identifiable information to provide services or to correspond with the participant. This information is stored in a manner appropriate to the nature of the data by HelloGold and is used to fulfil the participant’s request(s). By submitting the participant’s personal information, HelloGold deems that permission is given by the participant to HelloGold and/or its authorised agents to use this information for the purpose of present and future marketing and promotional purposes and to improve its products and services. If the participant informs HelloGold via the Careline at [email protected] that the above information should not be used as a basis for further contact, HelloGold will respect the participant’s request. The participant’s information will not be provided or shared with other company or partners for their independent use.
- HelloGold shall not be liable for any default in respect of the Promotion due to any act of God, acts of Government, war, riot, strikes, protests, lockout, industrial action, fire, flood, storm, technical or system failures or any event beyond the reasonable control of HelloGold.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of Malaysia.