HelloGold x Boost ‘1-Day Savings’ Promotion Terms and Conditions
- PROMTION OVERVIEW
- The HelloGold x Boost ‘1-Day Savings’ Promotion (“the Promotion”) is sponsored by HelloGold Sdn. Bhd. (Company No. 1170189-H) (“HelloGold”) and jointly organised by HelloGold and Axiata Digital eCode Sdn. Bhd. (Company No. 1214970-T) (“Boost”). The Promotion is governed by these terms and conditions, including any subsequent amendments thereto (“Terms & Conditions”).
- All Participants in the Promotion will be deemed to have accepted the Terms & Conditions.
- The Promotion is open to all HelloGold Basic and PRO users who have an active Boost account who have never used Boost as an add cash or payment method on their HelloGold account (“Participants”).
- For the avoidance of doubt, all users must have their HelloGold Basic and PRO Accounts approved before the point of purchase during the Promotion Period.
- Employees of HelloGold are not eligible to enter the Promotion
- PROMOTION PERIOD
- The Promotion Period will run from 28 August 2020 at 1:00:00 am to 28 August 2020 at 11:59:59 pm according to GMT+ 8 in Malaysia (“Promotion Period”).
- All transactions made before or after the Promotion Period shall automatically be disqualified.
- HelloGold and Boost reserves the right to extend or shorten the Promotion Period at its own discretion.
- PROMOTION MECHANICS
- To be eligible for this Promotion, Participants must successfully buy a minimum of RM50 worth of gold or more via direct purchase in ONE (1) single transaction on the HelloGold app using Boost within the Promotion Period.
- Participants who make a purchase using a referral code, must meet the minimum purchase requirement of at least RM55 at the point of purchase.
- Purchases made via Online Banking, Touch ‘n Go eWallet or cash balance during the Promotion Period are not entitled for entry to this Promotion. For the avoidance of doubt, contributions via the SmartSaver plan are also excluded.
- Upon successfully completing the requirements in term 9 above, Participants are entitled to receive RM5.00 cashback into their HelloGold Subwallet in their Boost account (“Cashback”).
- This Promotion is limited to the first 2,000 Participants on a first come first serve basis only.
- Participants are entitled to receive a maximum of ONE (1) Cashback only.
- The Cashback will be credited by Boost into the Participant’s HelloGold Subwallet in their Boost account that was used to make the purchase within 5 working days from the date of the Promotion Period.
- The Cashback must be used within the period as stipulated by Boost.
- Once the Cashback has been credited into the Participant’s HelloGold Subwallet in their Boost account, the Participant will be notified by Boost. HelloGold and Boost will not be liable for any failed notifications due to third party systems errors and / or users unsubscribing from email lists and / or turning off app notifications .
- HelloGold and Boost reserve the right to substitute the Cashback for other rewards of equivalent value without prior notice to the Participants at its absolute discretion.
- HelloGold and Boost reserves the right to disqualify any Participant from receiving the Cashback, at its sole discretion, if the Participant does not comply with the terms and conditions of this Promotion or HelloGold’s and/or Boost’s main product terms and conditions, policies and/or operating procedures.
- All participants in the Promotion expressly consent to public disclosure of their names, photos and particulars for publicity purposes connected to the Promotion.
- The Participants understand and agree that their participation in the Promotion is at their own risk and HelloGold is not liable to any person whether in tort, contract, statute or otherwise for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages or costs in connection with their participation in the Promotion.
- HelloGold makes no representation or warranty whatsoever pertaining to:
- the continuous, uninterrupted and error-free operation of the Promotion;
- the accuracy of information and statements in the Promotion page; Facebook page and ads with external approved partners; and
- the security and freedom from any computer viruses or other harmful properties.
- The Participants acknowledge and agree that to the fullest extent permitted by law, HelloGold disclaims all liabilities for any claims for damages, losses, costs and expenses arising from participation in the Promotion.
- HelloGold and Boost reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions, the mechanics or processes of the Promotion at any time without any prior notice in the event of any unforeseen circumstances deemed necessary and the Participants shall be bound to such amendments.
- This Terms and Conditions shall be further subject to the General Campaign Terms and Conditions which can be found here.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- The Promotion and all information published and related to it (including text, graphics, symbols, icons, software and trademarks) are protected by copyright and trademark and remain the sole property of HelloGold.
- PERSONAL DATA
- HelloGold collects personal identifiable information to provide services or to correspond with the participant. This information is stored in a manner appropriate to the nature of the data by HelloGold and is used to fulfil the participant’s request(s). By submitting the participant’s personal information, HelloGold deems that permission is given by the participant to HelloGold and/or its authorised agents to use this information for the purpose of present and future marketing and promotional purposes and to improve its products and services. If the participant informs HelloGold via the Careline at [email protected] that the above information should not be used as a basis for further contact, HelloGold will respect the participant’s request. The participant’s information will not be provided or shared with other company or partners for their independent use.
- FORCE MAJEURE
- HelloGold shall not be liable for any default in respect of the Promotion due to any act of God, acts of Government, war, riot, strikes, protests, lockout, industrial action, fire, flood, storm, technical or system failures or any event beyond the reasonable control of HelloGold.
- GOVERNING LAW
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of Malaysia
- PROMTION OVERVIEW