HELLOGOLD REGISTRATION PROMOTION
- The HelloGold Registration Promotion (“the Promotion”) refers to all valid promotion codes (“Codes”) created for use on our various platforms and one-off events. It is organised and sponsored by HelloGold Sdn. Bhd. (Company No. 1170189-H) (“HelloGold”). The Promotion is governed by these terms and conditions, including any subsequent amendments thereto (“Terms & Conditions”).
- All participants in the Promotion will be deemed to have accepted the Terms & Conditions.
- The Promotion is open to all new customers of HelloGold who have successfully completed the KYC registration process (“Customers”). For the avoidance of doubt, a successfully completed Know-Your-Customer (KYC) registration refers to a full registration that has been submitted to HelloGold and subsequently approved by HelloGold.
- Each Code shall be valid until 31st January 2019. For the avoidance of doubt, if you receive or gain access to the code GOLD4LIFE, then the Code shall be valid until 31st January 2019 only. HelloGold reserves the right to extend or shorten the Promotion Period at its own discretion.
- Each Customer is entitled to use the (1) Code only once within their lifetime as a HelloGold Customer. For the avoidance of doubt, if a Customer has claimed any code previously for any monetary value in gold, the customer is not eligible to use another Code for another claim of monetary value in gold.
- Customers must use the Code before 31st January 2019.
- The Customers who used the Code will receive RM5.00 worth of gold (“Reward”) deposited into their account.
- The Reward will be automatically deposited into the Customers’ account once the KYC registration has been approved by HelloGold and Code has been used.
- The Reward will be calculated at the buy price as at the time when the Code is used by the Customer.
- Once the Reward has been deposited to the Customer’s account, the Customer will be notified by email and through an in-app message. HelloGold will not be liable for any failed notifications due to third party systems errors.
- HelloGold reserves the right to substitute the Reward for other rewards of equivalent value without prior notice, at its absolute discretion.
Disclaimer and Indemnity
- The participants understand and agree that their participation in the Promotion is at their own risk and HelloGold is not liable to any person whether in tort, contract, statute or otherwise for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages or costs in connection with their participation in the Promotion.
- HelloGold makes no representation or warranty whatsoever pertaining to:
- a. the continuous, uninterrupted and error-free operation of the Promotion;
- b. the accuracy of information and statements in the various Promotion pages; Facebook page and ads with external approved partners.
- c. the security and freedom from any computer viruses or other harmful properties.
- The participants acknowledge and agree that to the fullest extent permitted by law, HelloGold disclaims all liabilities for any claims for damages, losses, costs and/or expenses arising from participation in the Promotion.
- HelloGold reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions, the mechanics or processes of the Promotion at any time without any prior notice and the Customers shall be bound to such changes.
Intellectual Property Rights
- The Promotion and all information published and related to it (including text, graphics, symbols, icons, software and trademarks) are protected by copyright and trademark and remains the sole property of HelloGold.
- HelloGold collects personal identifiable information to provide services or to correspond with the participant. This information is stored in a manner appropriate to the nature of the data by HelloGold and is used to fulfil the participant’s request(s). By submitting the participant’s personal information, HelloGold deems that permission is given by the participant to HelloGold and/or its authorised agents to use this information for the purpose of present and future marketing and promotional purposes and to improve its products and services. If the participant informs HelloGold via the Careline at [email protected] that the above information should not be used as a basis for further contact, HelloGold will respect the participant’s request. The participant’s information will not be provided or shared with other companies or partners for their independent use.
- HelloGold shall not be liable for any default in respect of the Promotion due to any act of God, acts of Government, war, riot, strike, lockout, industrial action, fire, flood, storm, technical or system failures or any event beyond the reasonable control of HelloGold.
- The Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Malaysia.