REFERRAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
Referral Promotion Terms and Conditions
- The referral promotion (“the Referral Promotion”) will run from 1st November 2018 to 31st March 2019 (” Referral Promotion”). It is organised and sponsored by HelloGold Sdn. Bhd. (“HelloGold”) (Company No. 1170189-H). The Referral Promotion is governed by these terms and conditions, including any subsequent amendments thereto (“Terms & Conditions”).
- All Participants in the Referral Promotion will be deemed to have accepted the Terms & Conditions.
- The Referral Promotion will run from 1st November 2018 to 31st March 2019 (“Promotion Period”). HelloGold reserves the right to shorten or extend the Promotion Period without prior notice.
- The Referral Promotion is open to all HelloGold users.
- The Referral Promotion can only be valid when the referred users purchase RM50 worth of gold or more, in one single transaction.
- A HelloGold user that chooses to participate in the Referral Promotion shall be deemed the referrer (“Referrer”). The Referrer can share the Referral Promotion code with as many people they would like (“Referred Users”) and there is no limit to the amount of gold that the Referrer can receive when their Referred Users make a RM50 purchase or more, in one single transaction.
- In order to be eligible for the Referral Promotion, the Referred Users will need to be within the 30 day KYC period. Any Referred User who has a HelloGold account for more than 30 days is not eligible to participate in the Referral Promotion.
- The Referral Promotion code is available for all Referred Users to use and share regardless of how long they have been a HelloGold user.
- Each Referred User is entitled to use the code only once within their lifetime as a HelloGold customer. For the avoidance of doubt, if a Referred User has claimed their reward of gold using any other code previously, the Referred User is not eligible to use any other code to claim another reward in gold.
- All Referrers are eligible to share their Referral Promotion code and can be shared as many times as possible.
- The Referral Promotion code cannot be used multiple times and a Referred User may only use one Referral Promotion code.
- Promotional benefit:
Referrer: Will get RM5 worth of gold when the Referred User applies their Referral Promotion code purchases a minimum of RM50 worth of gold in one single transaction within the Promotional Period.
Referred User: Will get RM5 rebate when they purchase a minimum of RM50 worth of gold in one single transaction by using the Referrer’s promotion code.
- HelloGold has the right to retract and change any Referral Promotion campaigns as and when it sees fit.
- All gold earned by the Referrer can be used as per normal gold purchases.
- If the Referred User purchases double the amount needed to get the rebate, the rebate will remain the same as per the Referral Promotion benefits at that particular time.
- All gold earned using the Referral Promotion codes can be withdrawn or redeemed based on HelloGold’s terms and conditions in effect at that point in time.
Disclaimer and Indemnity
- The participants understand and agree that their participation in the Referral Promotion is at their own risk and HelloGold is not liable to any person whether in tort, contract, statute or otherwise for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages or costs in connection with their participation in the Referral Promotion.
- HelloGold makes no representation or warranty whatsoever pertaining to:
- the continuous, uninterrupted and error-free operation of the Referral Promotion;
- the accuracy of information and statements in the Referral Promotion page; Facebook page and ads with external approved partners;
- the security and freedom from any computer viruses or other harmful properties.
- HelloGold reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions, the mechanics or processes of the Referral Promotion at any time without any prior notice and the Participants shall be bound to such amendments.
- HelloGold will not be held accountable for any loss of property during the Referral Promotion.
- HelloGold reserves the right to change, amend and/or postpone the Referral Promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances deemed necessary.
Intellectual Property Rights
- The Referral Promotion and all information published and related to it (including text, graphics, symbols, icons, software and trademarks) are protected by copyright and trademark and remain the sole property of HelloGold.
- HelloGold collects personal identifiable information to provide services or to correspond with the participant. This information is stored in a manner appropriate to the nature of the data by HelloGold and is used to fulfil the participant’s request(s). By submitting the participant’s personal information, HelloGold deems that permission is given by the participant to HelloGold and/or its authorised agents to use this information for the purpose of present and future marketing and promotional purposes and to improve its products and services. If the participant informs HelloGold via the Careline at [email protected] that the above information should not be used as a basis for further contact, HelloGold will respect the participant’s request. The participant’s information will not be provided or shared with other company or partners for their independent use.
- HelloGold shall not be liable for any default in respect of the Referral Promotion due to any act of God, acts of Government, war, riot, strike, lockout, industrial action, fire, flood, storm, technical or system failures or any event beyond the reasonable control of HelloGold.
- The Terms and Conditions shall be governed by Malaysian law.