Rakuten Trade Unique Voucher Code Terms and Conditions
- The Voucher is authorised by HelloGold Sdn. Bhd. (Company No. 1170189-H) (“HelloGold”). This Voucher is governed by these terms and conditions. (“Terms & Conditions”).
- All Customers using this Voucher will be deemed to have accepted the Terms & Conditions.
- VOUCHER VALIDITY
- This voucher is valid from the date the HelloGold customer receives the unique voucher code from Rakuten Trade up to the date stated within the email sent by Rakuten Trade containing the unique voucher code.
- For the avoidance of doubt, these dates are:
11:59:59pm on 15th April 2020
11:59:59pm on 30th April 2020
11:59:59pm on 20th May 2020
11:59:59pm on 1st June 2020
11:59:59pm on 11th June 2020
11:59:59pm on 30th June 2020
11:59:59pm on 19th July 2020
11:59:59pm on 30th July 2020
- The validity of the vouchers cannot be extended.
- The voucher can only be used in the HelloGold app.
- Each voucher is valid for a single redemption only.
- VOUCHER MECHANICS
- The voucher is non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash in part or full.
- For details on the promotion mechanics and eligibility, click here.
- The HelloGold voucher may be utilised by any HelloGold Customer who has a voucher code in their possession and who has verified their email address.
- For the avoidance of doubt, a HelloGold Customer is one who has registered for a HelloGold PRO account, completed the Know Your Customer (KYC) process and has been verified as a HelloGold PRO account holder.
- DISCLAIMER AND INDEMNITY
- HelloGold is not responsible if a voucher is lost or stolen and no replacement will be provided in these circumstances.
- HelloGold reserves the right to vary or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without any prior notice and the customer shall be bound to such changes.
- To the extent that there is no conflict, the terms and conditions of the main HelloGold account, to which the customer has agreed and accepted, also applies to the operation of the HelloGold account.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- The Promotion and all information published and related to it (including text, graphics, symbols, icons, software and trademarks) are protected by copyright and trademark and remains the sole property of HelloGold.
- PERSONAL DATA
- HelloGold collects personal identifiable information to provide services or to correspond with the participant. This information is stored in a manner appropriate to the nature of the data by HelloGold and is used to fulfil the participant’s request(s). By submitting the participant’s personal information, HelloGold deems that permission is given by the participant to HelloGold and/or its authorised agents to use this information for the purpose of present and future marketing and promotional purposes and to improve its products and services. If the participant informs HelloGold via the Careline at email@example.com that the above information should not be used as a basis for further contact, HelloGold will respect the participant’s request. The participant’s information will not be provided or shared with other company or partners for their independent use.
- FORCE MAJUERE
- HelloGold shall not be liable for any default in respect of the Promotion due to any act of God, acts of Government, war, riot, strikes, protests, lockout, industrial action, fire, flood, storm, technical or system failures or any event beyond the reasonable control of HelloGold.
- GOVERNING LAW
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of Malaysia