HelloGold Payday Rewards Terms and Conditions
- PROMOTION OVERVIEW
- The HelloGold Payday Rewards Campaign (“the Promotion”) is organised and sponsored by HelloGold Sdn. Bhd. (Company No. 1170189-H) (“HelloGold”). The Promotion is governed by these terms and conditions, including any subsequent amendments thereto (“Terms & Conditions”).
- All participants in the Promotion will be deemed to have accepted the Terms & Conditions.
- The Promotion is open to NEW SmartSaver subscribers (“Customers”) who fund their HelloGold SmartSaver plan through Direct Debit payment method only.
- To be eligible for this Promotion, Customers must subscribe and successfully transfer funds to the HelloGold SmartSaver plan between:
- 28th March 2019 (from 1:00 am) to 3rd April 2019 (up to 11.59 pm);
- 28th April 2019 (from 1:00am) to 3rd May 2019 (up to 11:59 pm); or
- 28th May 2019 (from 1:00 am) to 3rd June 2019 (up to 11.59 pm).
(collectively the “Promotion Periods”).
- The Promotion is limited to the first 800 SmartSaver customers of each Promotion Period who have not previously subscribed to the HelloGold SmartSaver plan. For the avoidance of doubt, Customers who have subscribed to the HelloGold SmartSaver plan before the Promotion Period are not eligible for this promotion unless they have never transferred any funds into their HelloGold SmartSaver account.
- PROMOTION MECHANICS
- Each customer must subscribe to the HelloGold SmartSaver plan at a minimum of RM100 per month for a minimum duration of 6 months calculated from the date of subscription within the Promotion Period (“Term”) by:
- manually fund the HelloGold SmartSaver plan for the first months; and
- subsequent funding is made by direct debit method for the next 5 months.
- Customers who completed the Term successfully will receive a total of RM70 worth of gold (“Reward”). The Reward consists of RM10 worth of gold for each month (RM10 x 6), plus an additional bonus of RM10 at the end of the Term. The Reward is a once off payment that will be made after the completion of the Term.
- The Reward will be automatically deposited into the Customer’s account at the end of the 6-month savings period.
- At the end of the Term, the Customer has the option of either withdrawing their gold and cash balance or continue to save for another 6 months to achieve their savings goals as established in the Customer’s SmartSaver account in accordance with clause 4a below.
- If the Customer fails to use the Direct Debit method to fund a minimum of RM100 each month on time (by the due date stated in the monthly reminder posts), the Customer will automatically be ineligible to receive the Reward. For the avoidance of doubt, the Customer shall be ineligible to receive the Reward even if the Customer fails to transfer funds on time for one month during the Term.
- Customers who cancel their subscription within the Term are not entitled to receive any Rewards.
- The Reward will be calculated based on the lowest gold buy price on the day the Promotion ends.
- Once the Reward has been deposited to the Customer’s account, the Customer will be notified by email. HelloGold will not be liable for any failed notifications due to third party systems errors.
- HelloGold reserves the right to substitute the Reward for other rewards of equivalent value without prior notice, at its absolute discretion.
- HELLOGOLD SMARTSAVER MECHANICS
- For customers to achieve their savings goals, the HelloGold SmartSaver accounts are to be held for a period of 12 months (“SmartSaver Term”) and may be extended at the end of this SmartSaver Term.
- Gold purchased for the HelloGold SmartSaver account will be purchased at the end of every day (excluding weekends and market closure days) based on the lowest price of the day.
- In order to withdraw the gold and cash balance from the HelloGold SmartSaver account, the HelloGold SmartSaver customer must first exit the HelloGold SmartSaver account by closing the HelloGold SmartSaver account. Once the account is closed, the customer’s gold and cash balance in the HelloGold SmartSaver account shall be transferred to the customer’s main HelloGold account. The customer is unable to withdraw the gold and cash balance directly from the HelloGold SmartSaver account.
- Should the customer wish to, the HelloGold SmartSaver customer is able to close the HelloGold SmartSaver account before the completion of the SmartSaver Term. If the account is closed prior to the completion of the SmartSaver Term, the gold and cash balance in the HelloGold SmartSaver account will be released and transferred to the customer’s main HelloGold account.
- After achieving their HelloGold SmartSaver’s goal, the gold and cash balance in the customer’s HelloGold SmartSaver account will be transferred to the customer’s main HelloGold account.
- For customers who choose to set up a direct debit payment for the purpose of their HelloGold SmartSaver account, the customer hereby authorises HelloGold to debit the customer’s bank account registered with HelloGold to make the authorised monthly payments as and when such payments become due.
- The customer also has the option to cancel the direct debit payment at any time via the customer’s HelloGold SmartSaver account.
- The customer will be charged a RM1 fee in connection with the direct debit payment in the circumstances set out in clause 3.h.i.–iii. below. By opting to utilise the direct debit payment, the customer hereby authorises HelloGold to debit from the Customer’s Bank Account:
- a one-time refundable transactional fee of RM1 for the enrolment of direct debit payment. HelloGold will refund this transaction fee to the customer upon approval of direct debit by customer’s bank;
- a monthly recurring fee of RM1 for using the direct debit payment; and
- a non-refundable fee of RM1 for cancellation of direct debit payment during the SmartSaver Term.
- DISCLAIMER AND INDEMNITY
- The participants understand and agree that their participation in the Promotion is at their own risk and HelloGold is not liable to any person whether in tort, contract, statute or otherwise for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages or costs in connection with their participation in the Promotion.
- HelloGold reserves the right to extend or shorten the Promotion Period(s) at its own discretion.
- HelloGold makes no representation or warranty whatsoever pertaining to:
- the continuous, uninterrupted and error-free operation of the Promotion;
- the accuracy of information and statements in the various Promotion pages; Facebook page and ads with external approved partners.
- the security and freedom from any computer viruses or other harmful properties.
- The participants acknowledge and agree that to the fullest extent permitted by law, HelloGold disclaims all liabilities for any claims for damages, losses, costs and/or expenses arising from participation in the Promotion.
- HelloGold reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions, the mechanics or processes of the Promotion at any time without any prior notice and Customers shall be bound to such changes.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- PERSONAL DATA
- FORCE MAJEURE
- GOVERNING LAW
The Promotion and all information published and related to it (including text, graphics, symbols, icons, software and trademarks) are protected by copyright and trademark and remains the sole property of HelloGold.
HelloGold collects personal identifiable information to provide services or to correspond with the participant. This information is stored in a manner appropriate to the nature of the data by HelloGold and is used to fulfil the participant’s request(s). By submitting the participant’s personal information, HelloGold deems that permission is given by the participant to HelloGold and/or its authorised agents to use this information for the purpose of present and future marketing and promotional purposes and to improve its products and services. If the participant informs HelloGold via the Careline at [email protected] that the above information should not be used as a basis for further contact, HelloGold will respect the participant’s request. The participant’s information will not be provided or shared with other companies or partners for their independent use.
HelloGold shall not be liable for any default in respect of the Promotion due to any act of God, acts of Government, war, riot, strike, lockout, industrial action, fire, flood, storm, technical or system failures or any event beyond the reasonable control of HelloGold.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of Malaysia.