HELLOGOLD LAUNCH CAMPAIGN PROMOTION TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The HelloGold Launch Campaign promotion will run from 5 November 2018 to 31 December 2018 (“Launch Campaign Promotion”). It is organised and sponsored by HelloGold Sdn. Bhd. (“HelloGold”) (Company No. 1170189-H). The Launch Campaign Promotion is governed by these terms and conditions, including any subsequent amendments thereto (“Terms & Conditions”).
- All participants in the Launch Campaign Promotion will be deemed to have accepted the Terms & Conditions.
- The Launch Campaign Promotion will run from 5 November to 31 December 2018 (“Promotion Period”). HelloGold reserves the right to shorten or extend the Promotion Period without prior notice.
- The Launch Campaign Promotion is open to all new users and existing HelloGold users who have not purchased any gold before with HelloGold and have not previously used any other promotion code.
- Participants must purchase a minimum of RM50 worth of gold in one single transaction.
- In order to be eligible for the Launch Campaign Promotion, the participants will need to have their registration approved, used the promotion code once and made their purchase of gold at a minimum of RM50 in one single transaction within the Launch Campaign Promotion period.
- If participants meet the eligibility requirement, participants are eligible to earn a reward of RM5.00 worth of gold (the Reward).
- The Reward will be available to the first 1,000 eligible participants on a first come first served basis.
- The participants who used the Launch Campaign Promotion code will receive RM5.00 worth of gold deposited into their account immediately.
- The RM5.00 in gold will be calculated at the buy price as at the time when the code is used by the participant. Unless the code was inserted on the weekend, then the gold will be calculated at the buy price as at the time of Malaysian time, every Saturday at 5 a.m.
- Once the RM5.00 worth of gold has been deposited to the participant’s account, the participant will be notified by email. HelloGold will not be liable for any failed notifications due to third party systems errors.
- Each participant is entitled to use a promotion code only once within their lifetime as a HelloGold customer. For the avoidance of doubt, if a HelloGold customer has claimed their RM5.00 worth of gold previously using any other code, the customer is not eligible to use any other code to claim another RM5.00 worth of gold.
Disclaimer and Indemnity
- The participants understand and agree that their participation in the Launch Campaign Promotion is at their own risk and HelloGold is not liable to any person whether in tort, contract, statute or otherwise for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages or costs in connection with their participation in the Launch Campaign Promotion.
- HelloGold makes no representation or warranty whatsoever pertaining to:
- the continuous, uninterrupted and error-free operation of the Promotion;
- the accuracy of information and statements in the Launch Campaign Promotion page; Facebook page and ads with external approved partners;
- the security and freedom from any computer viruses or other harmful properties.
- HelloGold reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions, the mechanics or processes of the Promotion at any time without any prior notice and the Participants shall be bound to such amendments.
- HelloGold reserves the right to substitute the RM5.00 in gold for other rewards of equivalent value and the duration of this campaign without prior notice, at its absolute discretion.
- HelloGold will not be held accountable for any loss of property during the Launch Campaign Promotion.
- HelloGold reserves the right to change, amend and/or postpone the Launch Campaign Promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances deemed necessary.
Intellectual Property Rights
- The Launch Campaign Promotion and all information published and related to it (including text, graphics, symbols, icons, software and trademarks) are protected by copyright and trademark and remain the sole property of HelloGold.
- HelloGold collects
personalidentifiable information to provide services or to correspond with the participant. This information is stored in a manner appropriate to the nature of the data by HelloGold and is used to fulfil the participant’s request(s). By submitting the participant’s personal information, HelloGold deems that permission is given by the participant to HelloGold and/or its authorised agents to use this information for the purpose of present and future marketing and promotional purposes and to improve its products and services. If the participant informs HelloGold via the careline at [email protected] that the above information should not be used as a basis for further contact, HelloGold will respect the participant’s request. The participant’s information will not be provided or shared with other company or partners for their independent use.
- HelloGold shall not be liable for any default in respect of the Launch Campaign Promotion due to any act of God, acts of Government, war, riot, strike, lockout, industrial action, fire, flood, storm, technical or system failures or any event beyond the reasonable control of HelloGold.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by Malaysian law.