HelloGold Golden Giveaway Terms and Conditions
- PROMOTION OVERVIEW
- The HelloGold Chinese New Year Golden Giveaway (“the Promotion”) is organised and sponsored by HelloGold Sdn. Bhd. (Company No. 1170189-H) (“HelloGold”). The Promotion is governed by these terms and conditions, including any subsequent amendments thereto (“Terms & Conditions”).
- All participants in the Promotion will be deemed to have accepted the Terms & Conditions.
- The Promotion is open to both HelloGold Basic and HelloGold PRO users. However, once a Basic user has reached the maximum funds limit, such user must upgrade to HelloGold PRO account to continue to be eligible to participate in the Promotion.
- The Promotion is limited to the first 888 Customers who have not subscribed to the HelloGold SmartSaver plan. For the avoidance of doubt, Customers who have subscribed to the HelloGold SmartSaver plan before the Promotion Period are not eligible for this promotion unless they have never transferred any funds into their HelloGold SmartSaver account.
- PROMOTION MECHANICS
- To be eligible for this Promotion, Customers must subscribe and successfully transfer funds to the HelloGold SmartSaver plan between 1st February 2019 (from 1:00am) to 20th February 2019 (up to- 11:59pm) (“Promotion Period”).
- HelloGold reserves the right to extend or shorten the Promotion Period at its own discretion.
- Each Customer must subscribe to the HelloGold SmartSaver plan at a minimum of RM88 per month for a duration of 6 months ending on 21st August 2019, calculated from the date of subscription within the Promotion Period (“Term”).
- Customers who completed the Term successfully will receive RM8 worth of gold each month, amounting to RM48 at the end of the Term (“Reward”).
- The Reward will be automatically deposited into the Customer’s account at 12pm on 21st August 2019.
- If the Customer fails to transfer a minimum of RM88 each month on time (by the due date stated in the monthly reminder posts) , the Customer will automatically be ineligible to receive the Reward. For the avoidance of doubt, the Customer shall be ineligible to receive the Reward even if the Customer fails to transfer funds on time for one month during the Term.
- Customers who cancel their subscription within the Term are not entitled to receive any Reward.
- The Reward will be calculated based on the lowest gold buy price on the day the Promotion ends.
- Once the Reward has been deposited to the Customer’s account, the Customer will be notified by email. HelloGold will not be liable for any failed notifications due to third party systems errors.
- HelloGold reserves the right to substitute the Reward for other rewards of equivalent value without prior notice, at its absolute discretion.
- DISCLAIMER AND INDEMNITY
- The participants understand and agree that their participation in the Promotion is at their own risk and HelloGold is not liable to any person whether in tort, contract, statute or otherwise for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages or costs in connection with their participation in the Promotion.
- HelloGold makes no representation or warranty whatsoever pertaining to:
- the continuous, uninterrupted and error-free operation of the Promotion;
- the accuracy of information and statements in the various Promotion pages; Facebook page and ads with external approved partners.
- the security and freedom from any computer viruses or other harmful properties.
- The participants acknowledge and agree that to the fullest extent permitted by law, HelloGold disclaims all liabilities for any claims for damages, losses, costs and/or expenses arising from participation in the Promotion.
- HelloGold reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions, the mechanics or processes of the Promotion at any time without any prior notice and the Customers shall be bound to such changes.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- PERSONAL DATA
- FORCE MAJEURE
- GOVERNING LAW
The Promotion and all information published and related to it (including text, graphics, symbols, icons, software and trademarks) are protected by copyright and trademark and remains the sole property of HelloGold.
HelloGold collects personal identifiable information to provide services or to correspond with the participant. This information is stored in a manner appropriate to the nature of the data by HelloGold and is used to fulfil the participant’s request(s). By submitting the participant’s personal information, HelloGold deems that permission is given by the participant to HelloGold and/or its authorised agents to use this information for the purpose of present and future marketing and promotional purposes and to improve its products and services. If the participant informs HelloGold via the Careline at [email protected] that the above information should not be used as a basis for further contact, HelloGold will respect the participant’s request. The participant’s information will not be provided or shared with other companies or partners for their independent use.
HelloGold shall not be liable for any default in respect of the Promotion due to any act of God, acts of Government, war, riot, strike, lockout, industrial action, fire, flood, storm, technical or system failures or any event beyond the reasonable control of HelloGold.
The Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of Malaysia.