Smart advices from a gold industry expert Robin Lee
THE MALAYSIAN’S GUIDE TO BUYING GOLD
Learn How To Benefit From The World’s Most Stable, Secure & Rewarding Gold Buying Platform
Download The Malaysian’s Guide to Buying Gold & Get RM5 Worth of Gold
AS SEEN ON
MALAYSIANS LOVE GOLD…
For generations we’ve used gold as a symbol of wealth. As a declaration of love. As family heirlooms we lock away in our cupboards.
Yet to this day, many of us still aren’t using gold for its most rewarding purpose: as a tool for protecting and growing our hard-earning savings.
Maybe you’ve been told gold is too expensive.
Maybe you don’t know if you can trust gold dealers.
Maybe gold prices seem too volatile.
Or maybe the whole process of buying and selling gold just feels too complicated.
If you think any of these things, you’re not alone.
This four-part guide has been created to show you the truth about gold: which is that it is one of the most effective methods of saving available today.
And thanks to new solutions and technologies in the gold industry, it’s now also even more affordable, accessible, and easy to trade than ever before.
We’re convinced you’re in the right place, at the right time, to capitalize on the next bull market in gold. We’ll tell you the why, what, where, and how of buying 99.99% investment grade gold — everything you need to know to build a hard assets portfolio that will secure your financial future.
Time is money, so let’s begin right now…
In this 4-part guide you will learn
1. What should you know about gold before buying it
- Why Gold Is So Valuable
- Get familiar with basic terms used in the gold market for easier decision making
- Learn who can own gold & what is the gold buying formula
2. The benefits of saving in gold
- 8 reasons why gold is your safest bet to you financial security
- Explored the functions & characteristics of gold as a store of value
3. Gold Buying Formula
- How to buy gold from the right place and avoid scams
- Should you buy gold online?
- Various storage methods, ie: home, safe deposit box, vault, how to choose best one for you
4. How to secure your financial future with gold
- Meet HelloGold: every Malaysian’s secure gold buying partner
- How to get started buying gold today
Created by Robin Lee
Robin Lee is the CEO of HelloGold ad the former CFO of the World Gold Council where he was also the principal accounting officer for SPDR Gold Trust (‘GLD”) the world’s largest ETF, with US$24bn in assets under management.
He also worked with Industrial and Commerce Bank of China to introduce the gold savings program which generated annual sales of US$6.5b.
“During the Asian crisis, the ringgit went from RM2.50 to RM4.70 against the US dollar. Suddenly, the middle class who saved cash in the bank saw their money worth a lot less. It was devastating and it was not through any fault of their own”~Robin Lee