Boost x HelloGold RM138,888 Campaign Terms and Conditions
- A Boosted RM138,888 HelloGold Giveaway (“the Contest”) is organised and sponsored by HelloGold Sdn. Bhd. (Company No. 1170189-H) (“HelloGold”). The Contest is governed by these terms and conditions, including any subsequent amendments thereto (“Terms & Conditions”).
- All participants in the Contest will be deemed to have accepted the Terms & Conditions.
- The Contest is open to all current HelloGold users who have an active Boost account. (“Eligible Users”).
- Employees of HelloGold and anyone directly connected with the Contest are not eligible to enter the Contest.
- The contest period will run from 18th February 2019 until 24 March 2019 (both dates inclusive) (“the Contest Period”). The Contest Period may be subject to change by HelloGold at its sole discretion.
- All entries received before or after the Contest Period shall automatically be disqualified.
- To qualify for a chance to win a share of RM138,888 worth of gold in the Contest, participants must download the HelloGold app, be approved for at least a HelloGold Basic account and successfully add and buy a minimum of RM100 in cash in a single transaction into their HelloGold account via Boost (“one Entry”).
- The Contest will run for Five (5) weeks during the Contest Period with each qualifying week representing one new Entry.
- To be eligible for the weekly prize, one Entry must be completed within Monday to Sunday (“Qualifying Week”).
For example, entry for Week 1 is from 18th February 2019 at 12:00am to 24th February 2019 at 11:59pm.
- Winners shall be selected at random through an electronic draw, at HelloGold’s sole and absolute discretion. Winners will be notified by way of their HelloGold app.
- There are two (2) categories of prizes for the contest, which are as follows:
- Weekly Golden Giveaway
- 300 x Gold Prizes – RM88.00 worth of gold
- Weekly Lucky Draw
- 1 x First Prize – RM388.00 worth of gold
- 2 x Second Prize – RM288.00 worth of gold
- 3 x Third Prize – RM188.00 worth of gold
- Weekly Golden Giveaway
- Each Eligible User is entitled to One (1) Golden Giveaway prize and One (1) Lucky Draw prize throughout the Contest Period.
- Each Eligible User shall be eligible to win a maximum of One (1) prize within a Qualifying Week.
- Once the Eligible User wins a Golden Giveaway or Lucky Draw prize, the Eligible User will not be eligible for the same prize in the next Qualifying Week.
- The gold prizes will be deposited to the Winners’ HelloGold accounts every Wednesday following the Qualifying Week.
For example, winners from Week 1, 18th February 2019 until 24 March 2019 will be rewarded on the next Wednesday, 27th February 2019.
- HelloGold reserves the right to substitute the prizes for other prizes of equivalent value without prior notice to the Eligible User at its absolute discretion.
- All participants in the Contest expressly consent to public disclosure of their names, photos and particulars for publicity purposes connected to the Contest. Winners also consent to cooperate and participate in any publicity activities that may be organised by HelloGold.
- The participants understand and agree that their participation in the Contest is at their own risk and HelloGold is not liable to any person whether in tort, contract, statute or otherwise for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages or costs in connection with their participation in the Contest.
- HelloGold makes no representation or warranty whatsoever pertaining to:
- the continuous, uninterrupted and error-free operation of the Contest;
- the accuracy of information and statements in the Contest page;
- the security and freedom from any computer viruses or other harmful properties.
- The participants acknowledge and agree that to the fullest extent permitted by law, HelloGold disclaims all liabilities for any claims for damages, losses, costs and/or expenses arising from participation in the Contest.
- HelloGold reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions without any prior notice.
- These Terms and Conditions are available in the English language and Bahasa Malaysia. In the event of any conflict or inconsistencies between the English language Terms & Conditions and the Bahasa Malaysia Terms & Conditions, the English language version shall prevail.
Intellectual Property Rights
- The Contest and all information published and related to it (including text, graphics, symbols, icons, software and trademarks) are protected by copyright and trade mark and remains the sole property of HelloGold.
- By participating in the Contest, the participants consent to their personal data being used by HelloGold for all purposes related to the Contest.
- HelloGold shall not be liable for any default in respect of the Contest due to any act of God, war, riot, strike, lockout, industrial action, fire, flood, storm, technical or system failures or any event beyond the reasonable control of HelloGold.
- The Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Malaysia.